Production Equipment :
1) DSLR Cameras :
Sony A77 ( with video recording function ), A700 & A100
Lenses Available :
50mm Len ( Portrait Len)
16mm Len ( Fish Eye Len with built in color Filter )
24mm ( Carl Zesis Wide Angle Len )
35mm ( Tamron Wide Angle Len )
18-60mm & 18-250mm Zoom Lens
75-350mm Len ( mid Telephoto - Full Telephoto range )
Professional Studio Flashlight.
2) Video Camera : Sony HDR HC9VE Mini DV Tape Recorder , GoPro Fusion ( 360 Camera with resolution up to 5k for video & 12 megapixels for Photo )
3) All Video Post / Audio Recording are done with either a iMac or MacBook Pro with the following hardware interfaces , Focusrite audio interface with 1 mic in & 1 line in, Presonus USB C Audio interface with MIDI Support and also a USB Mixing Console. Now a portable recorder, Zoom H3VR 360 recording devices for location performance recordings.
4) Post Production softwares commonly used for post production will be Final Cut Pro x for video , Logic Pro X for audio & Boinx fotomagico for all photo montages.
5) We do provide on the go editing using iPad Pro which included the following apps like iMovie , Pinnacle Studio , Lumia Fusion, Premiere Rush CC, Garage Band & Cubasis.
6) Most Photo that needs to do some minor adjustments are done using Adobe Lightroom CC.